Tapenade Olive Shop
Stay at Home Hamper
15% revenue of every hamper sold will be donated to MES, an organisation serving the inner city and homeless community. During the COVID-19 outbreak, their Hillbrow, Cape Town, Kempton Park and Port Elizabeth branches continue to provide a service to the HOMELESS. Let's all help them to protect the destitute.
Included in the gift:
- The Olive Shed is located on the farm Tokara, nestled among vineyards and olive groves on the crest of the Helshoogte Pass with sweeping views across False Bay and all the way to Table Mountain. Their Kalamata Olives are bottled in water, olive oil, vinegar, salt, lemon, garlic, thyme, rosemary, black pepper, basil and bay leaves.
- A 125g Olive tapenade from Stellenbosch based farm, Chaloner.
- Braai salt from Funky Ouma – 300g. Wonderful farm fresch herbs filled salt and spices, ideal for cooking, braai and marinating.
- Kloovenburg Olive Leaf Handwash 500ml - The naturally antiseptic properties of nature’s own antibiotic, olive leaf extract, result in a hand wash that is both hard on grime and soft on the skin, cleansing and at the same time restoring damaged skin cells. Its light golden colour and sturdy pump-action container combine beauty with the hardiness of packaging that can be used time and again.
- O!Live Olive oil Handmade Soap, 100% natural, organic, vegan, plant-based skincare products, made using locally sourced.
- A large jar of the most decadent Salted Caramel sauce, handmade in small batches by The Counter.
- Blooming Butter’s Sunflower Butter – 130g. Ingredients: sunflower seeds, 100% raw honey, sunflower oil, salt
- Honest Chocolate produces a range of ethically and responsibly Bean to Bar slabs made from minimal simple ingredients. Their slabs are created from organic Tanzanian cacao in small batches at their production kitchen in Woodstock, Cape Town. They are tempered, moulded, and wrapped by hand. The gift includes one slab.
- French style honey nougat – 50g. Made by Ma Mere, a South African based confectionary company known for their high quality sweets.
- A 140g Fudge bar from The Counter, a Linden based company that is all about delicious food, made with love. Famous for their handmade confectionery.
This gift will be packed in a craft box, lined with tissue paper and a gift tag (with a personalised message) will be attached with ribbon.