Tapenade Olive Shop
Cooler Bag Hamper
- Pack in a A5 craft box, lined with tissue paper and tied with Petersham ribbon / or we can pack the foodie items into the cooler bag and use the bag as the gift wrapping
The gift contains only locally produced products, including:
- A Cooler Bags are made locally from recycled plastic bottles and fully lined with 105gsm foil laminated non-woven PP.They are 345mm x 400mm x 210mm - 30 Litres and can hold about 30kgs.
- Babylonstoren’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a blend of five Italian varieties grown in the sun and soil on the slopes of the Simonsberg. The oil is balanced with flavours of bitter almonds and walnut, fruit of green and ripe olives with mild pepperiness. It is packaged in a 500ml tin with a resealable lid. Packaging the olive oil in a tin means that sunlight is kept out, which helps to preserve the oil’s flavourful nuances over time.
- Rozendal Vinegar - Naturally fermented in small oak barrels, infused with select botanicals and then matured over a 12 year Solera system. A balance of sweetness and acidity yields a rich, balsamic-style vinegar – a robust tonic and chef’s essential.
- Mamamac's Chocolate Chip Biscuits Gift Box - Decadent chocolate chip biscuits in a beautiful gift box – perfect for any gifting occasion
- MaMere Cranberry & Almond Nougat 100g
- The Counter Cookies & Cream Fudge 140g
- Chocolate slab produced by Stellenbosch based Winston & Julia
- Babylonstoren Rooibos Tea - Family of South Africa's indigenous fynbos, this tea has a herbal and fruity taste and distinctive red colour. Made from the dried leaves rooibos is not only naturally sugar and caffeine free, but it's also appreciated for its great flavour and health benefits.