Tapenade Olive Shop
Prince Albert Olive Oil Hamper
This hamper is a wonderful selection of the various products made in the South African olive industry, from jams to mustards. The products are packed in a square gift box, lined with tissue paper and tied with a beautiful ribbon.
- The Prince Albert Extra Virgin Olive Oil is blended from a seasonal selection of Frantoio, Leccino, Coratina, Barnea, Dor Carlo, Koroneiki or Favolosa varieties. It is a well balanced, soft, medium style Extra Virgin Olive Oil with good, green fruit, grass & artichoke plus a hint of ripe olives. The olives are grown, produced and bottled on the estate in the Prince Albert area. The 250ml tin is included in this gift box.
- The Riebeek Kasteel Olive Boutique makes a green olive paste combined with a wholegrain mustard. The green olive tempers the rustic mustard flavour of this favourite condiment for cold meats and cheeses. It contains green olive, wholegrain mustard and olive oil.
- Kloovenburg Olive & Fig Jam, a sweet breakfast jam and a perfect accompaniment to a cheese platter. Ingredients are Olives, Sugar, Figs, Vinegar, Brine, Ginger & Lemon Juice.
- Willow Creek Tapenade is an authentic Mediterranean-style tapenade blended from anchovies, capers and garlic. Delicious on bruschetta or as a crust on roast leg of lamb.
- Included in the hamper is Kloovenburg Sundried Olives with a blend of Rosemary. Serving Suggestions: Snacks, on pizza & cheese/meat platters, or with Dripping Oil, Balsamic Vinegar/Moskonfyt & Egyptian Dukkha as hors-d'oeuvre. Ingredients: Olives, Rosemary, Olive Oil & Salt.
- Handcrafted wire olive spoon