Tapenade Olive Shop
Surprise someone with this luxurious hamper, celebration the huge variety and quality produced by various South African Olive Estates. The hamper is packed in a A4 gift box, lined with tissue paper and tied with beautiful ribbon.
- Tokara's Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml. A fusion of the Coratina, Leccino, Frantoio and Mission olive variants. Intense, fresh and rounded green fruit aromas on the nose with hints of apple and artichoke.
- Tokara's Balsamic Vinegar 250ml. It is a deep brown vinegar naturally obtained by the alcoholic and acetic fermentation of wine vinegar and concentrated grape must. The must is concentrated at high temperatures to ensure caramelisation.
- Kloovenburg's Oreganum, Basil and Blackpepper Dipping Oil. Use it as a salad dressing, dip for fresh bread/crusty roll, drizzle over oven-baked potatoes/roasted vegetables & when stir-frying vegetable/rice dishes. Excellent marinade for grilled steak.
- Kloovenburg's Black Olives with Country Herbs. Preserved according to an old Cape method using herbs and garlic.
- Darling Olive Jam. It pairs nicely with cheese, crackers or freshly baked bread.
- Mardouw Olive Chutney. Mardouw’s premium Olive Chutney is made black olives, sea salt, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Balsamic Vinegar, fresh garlic and onions.
- Riebeeck Kasteel Olive Boutique's Green Olive Mustard. The green olive tempers the rustic mustard flavour of this favourite condiment for cold meats and cheeses. It contains green olive, wholegrain mustard and olive oil.
- Chaloner's Tapenade with Sundried Tomatoes. Made from sun-dried tomatoes, gherkins, basil, wine vinegar, capers and garlic, with less than 1% sugar, salt and pepper added.
- Wooden olive spoon with bone handle